Saturday, September 13, 2008

Several months after...

Several months after I joined a startup..., several months after the last time I wrote a blog..., and several months after I joined an event held by Epoch...,
I think I grew quite a lot, both mentally and knowledgeably alike. (Probably physically, too; however, I think I still have a baby face...:P) This speed of growth may result from the stress in this startup job or from my pursuit to reach unsure goal.
However, sometimes, I do feel exhausted and not sure what I want. The meantime when looking at my other friends with similar backgrounds, I can feel they have found the way to keep going, but don't know why, I think I still strayed here...


2 Comments:

Blogger smallonely said...

I agree on the baby face :p But I've not seen you for a long time!!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Ariel said...

Take your time to figure things out. Don't have to rush, we're still young! Look before you leap. ^^

Most important of all, you desperately need a break and rest for a while before jumping into next job! I'm serious and concerned about this. :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home