Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Year's Coming

New year's coming, although I become older and older, I still love to make resolutions and hope to achieve them in next year.

New Year's Resolution:
1. I think I need to force myself to do some exercise every week. So, two-hour exercise a week.
2. I need to read some books related to society, history, and culture every week. One article a week.
3. Go to concert, opera, and design festival at least once a month.
4. Go traveling at least once next year. At least 7 days.
5. Finally, I hope I can be a nice guy for everyone, do have sympathy with others, and take seriously in everything I commit to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ariel said...

Like the firworks! ^^

Let me check for you, see if you achieved the resolutions after 2.5 years, ha! :p~

1. I guess failed. XD
2. Hope you made it.
3. I don't know but doubt you had time, ha!
4. Definitely failed, poor you... Wish you could make this one come true in 2009! ^^
5. You are a nice gentleman and got 100 points here! :)

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home